Tuesday 15 May 2018

Lon Las Cymru

I depart tomorrow to cycle Lon Las Cymru, the Welsh national cycle trail. This was postponed from last year when I got knocked off the bike! I'm pleased to say all recovered now both me and the bike. I've been spending the winter keeping fit and in March ran my second marathon. I've been doing more cycling recently but all on my carbon road bike. This is my first tour of the year and I always feel the extra weight at first! LLC is a tough but scenic route with lots of climbing. I'm really looking forward to this. Getting the train to Holyhead to the start. Then it's NCN 8 and 42 to Chepstow and then the plan is to cycle home from there. I went to the excellent Cycle Touring Festival at the beginning of May. There was a talk on this route by the author of the upcoming Cicerone book! Iechydd da!

No comments:

Post a Comment